카사모정담란

Greetings All Members of The Korean Canary Club from Don Perez in USA

배락현 3 762 2005.11.05 09:52
November 4th, 2005

Greetings All Members of The Korean Canary Club (KCC),

I would like to take the time to extend to you all my very best wishes for a successful Third Annual Show!

One day I may make the trip should I be invited, to judge your Type and Posture Canaries!  I so enjoy Korean food and would look forward to some fine Korean dining with some of you all!

May I state that your fancy is growing and I hope it will continue to grow.  I am sure it will because it has some great people like yourselves who are dedicated to the fancy.  Your love of canaries shows your love for life itself!

My best wishes also go out to my good friends, Rak Hyun Bae and Jong-tack Lee.  May they reign victorious at this grand event along with the rest of you!!

If I may give a word of advice to all my friends in Korea.  Please know that my product, Avi-culture is a live, avian-specific probiotic that will help to build up ALL BIRDS immune system to make them strong to fight any outbreak of AVIAN FLU or any other pathogens or viruses.  Please read more on my website below my name.

My Best Regards,

Donald Perez
birdmanofillinois@msn.com
Phone: 847.338.5660
www.nationalbirddesigns.com
www.houseofcrests.com
www.avi-culture.com

Comments

배락현 2005.11.05 10:03
  미국 글로스터 사육가인 Don Perez의 오늘 실시하는 제 3회 정기 카나리아 전시회 축하 메세지입니다.
자기 사이트 소개도 있고...하지만 대부분이 알고있고 우리 사이트에도 링크되어 있기에 올립니다. 순수하게 봐 주시길 바랍니다.
언젠간 심사관으로 오실 수도 있을 것 같습니다. 초대만 하면..........
권영우 2005.11.05 11:23
  고마운 일입니다.
감사드리고 만나뵐 날을 고대하고 있다고 전해 주십시오.
길동호 2005.11.05 16:37
    늘 도움을 받으시던 분이신가 봅니다. 글로보아 좋은 분 같아 보입니다. 이종택님도 아시나 봅니다.
카사모는 이렇게 발이 넓어 좋습니다. 머지않아 귀한 만남이 기대됩니다. 함 끼워주소.....
글이 없습니다.
접속통계
  • 현재 접속자 393(2) 명
  • 오늘 방문자 4,064 명
  • 어제 방문자 10,869 명
  • 최대 방문자 11,198 명
  • 전체 방문자 2,462,445 명
  • 전체 게시물 34,914 개
  • 전체 댓글수 179,323 개
  • 전체 회원수 1,407 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand